Emergency evacuation planning ensures that everyone knows what to do in the event of an emergency. Wardens take charge of a building evacuation, ensuring that all occupants are safely evacuated.
Australian Standard 3745-2010 recommends that all workplaces undergo regular fire and evacuation training.
- To understand the roles and responsibilities of Wardens
- To identify emergency situations where workplace evacuation may be required
- To have an understanding of basic fire science
- To have an awareness of Building Fire Safety Requirements
- To understand and implement evacuation procedures
- To be able to identify emergency evacuation equipment.
- To effectively communicate in an emergency
- To be able to conduct a safe evacuation of the workplace
On successful completion of this course, a Certificate of Participation will be issued
Courses are delivered as in house training for organisations.
At a Glance
Enquire for corporate rates
At your workplace or at one of our training venues